“Curiosity is often that annoying voice in my head. I always want to know why or what happened…”
It’s friday before a nice long 3-day weekend. I thought I’d lighten things up a bit with some fun. Actually, poking fun at my expense.
Here’s some little known facts about me:
- Absolutely loves writing when it’s raining outside.
- Could have been an FBI special agent.
- Gets her best creative ideas when driving, vacuuming, walking on the beach, or taking a shower.
- Never wears shoes when she’s writing.
- Has been spotted singing in a Karaoke bar once or twice.
- Can communicate well with the Labrador retriever.
- Secretly enjoys Harry Potter movies.
- Always listens to classical piano music when writing thriller-oriented chapters of her books.
- Has been accepted as an “honorary member” of a police department.
- Earned a 4.0 GPA for her bachelor’s degree in police forensics.
- Actually likes brussel sprouts.
- Still has a few Nancy Drew Mysteries on her bookshelf that she won’t ever part with.
- Hates the taste of coffee — but loves coffee ice cream.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Crime Watch Blog: www.emilystonecrimewatch.wordpress.com/
Book & Crime Talk: www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-chase/
Books: Compulsion = Dead Game = Silent Partner = Screenwriting