I was so surprised when I received this blog award. I’m not shy in saying how excited I am! Woohoo!
My blog award was presented to me by Mary Kate Leahy. Thank you so much! She’s very cool and has a great blog. Her brief bio: law student, shower singer, aspiring novelist, coffee cake enthusiast and thinker of great thoughts. I keep forgetting to ask her about her favorite kind of coffee cake!
Okay, now for the tough part to fill out all SEVEN categories in reference to my blog. So here goes…
1. Most Beautiful Post: This is easy for me because one of the things I love to do is take photos and I’m thankful for the beautiful place I live. Photography Sunday — Beauty in Black & White
2. Most Popular Post: I have to say that I wasn’t too surprised because it seems that everyone is curious about serial killers. Interesting Serial Killer Facts – Part Two
3. Most Controversial Post: This was a tougher decision, but this post made many people think and others uncomfortable. Should Some Children be Diagnosed a Psychopath?
4. Most Helpful Post: I love being able to pass on some writing tips that I’ve learned. How Much Research is Essential for a Crime Thriller?
5. Most Surprisingly Successful Post: I knew people were curious about criminal profiling, but I was surprised to see that this has been one of my top blog posts. Criminal Profiling – An Important Investigative Tool
6. Most Underrated Post: I was surprised that this post received the least amount of reads because I think we need more people like him. New Mexico Offers Compelling Story of One Man Who Decided to Get Involved
7. Most Pride Worthy Post: This was a difficult choice because I try to write interesting and helpful articles so I picked something interesting. Back to Forensic Basics with the Body Farm
Now, for the fun part with my SEVEN picks for 7 X 7 Link Award. It was difficult because there are so many great blogs out there.
Lisa Rae Rosenberg – as her blog states “because family is funny”. I love her whimsy and intelligence through the eyes of her son Bob. She’s a very talented writer. Her blog has helped me to stop and enjoy the view along the way in life.
Carolyn Arnold – I feel a sisterhood with Carolyn because she writes thrillers with a strong female heroine. I enjoy her articles about the craft of writing because I learn more about my own writing with her posts.
Art Smukler MD – I love to read this blog! It’s refreshing to read about the lighter side of life through the eyes of a psychiatrist.
Jason McKinney – During the past six months I’ve met some wonderful writers and friends. I share a kinship with Jason with his twist and zest for zombies and werewolves. Basically, he makes me laugh and want to write about zombies!
Kim the Bookworm – This is a fabulous book blog with wonderful book reviews. I love to read her take on all types of books AND she’s an absolutely lovely person. Someone you would love to have a cup of coffee with and talk books.
Maureen Hovermale – Part book review blog and part lifestyle blog. I’m reminded of not taking things SO serious and laugh more. Her enthusiasm and support is infectious through her blog.
Rebecca Forster – She’s a kick ass thriller author! Her blog and books are inspiring to me. Besides, we share a fascination of zombies too.
Congratulations to my seven 7 X 7 Link Award winners! And don’t forget to Pay it Forward🙂